Two nights ago, I had a very vivid dream about me and my neighbors. I dreamt that they were at my house, and that they were sleeping over. I got into a fight with my neighbors Karlye and Ryan over how loud their dogs were barking. I kicked them out of my house, but I kept the big inflatable ball that they had brought with them. Karlye left first, and when Ryan left, I saw her driving a yellow Jeep. Then, they broke into my house to steal back the ball, so we ran over into my neighbor Jake’s yard to try and hide it. Karlye attacked me and jumped on my back in an effort to get the ball back. I gave the ball to my neighbor Jake and told him to go hide it somewhere in his house. I saw his little brother Ethan going in after him. Karlye is still on my back even though I got rid of the ball, so I ran backwards into the railing of the deck and she fell off me, and off the deck. I ran up to Jake’s room and I heard him say, “It’s hidden in here, don’t tell Mandy.” I walk into the room and saw Jake, Ethan, and Ryan standing there. Then I woke up.
No comments:
Post a Comment