I really loved
Their Eyes Were Watching God. It was such a good book, and I am giving it four and a half stars because some of the language was hard to understand. I love how Zora Neale Hurston was able to go from a southern kind of accent to the most beautiful and poetic language. This book had a really good plot, and I honestly just wanted to read the whole thing in a day. My favorite part of the whole book was when Tea Cake and Janie met. You almost knew right away that they were going to fall in love. Hurston writes the book so well I almost feel like I am in the book right alongside Janie. The description in the book is amazing. I had a picture of Janie in my head for the whole book. I really enjoyed this book, and it is my favorite one I have read so far this year. I am thankful that Hurston's book was re-discovered, because it is truly a work of art. If you haven't read it, read it. It is a truly enjoyable book and I loved every second of it.
Amanda, Good job responding to the book. You can tell you liked reading it, and the way you described it was really well done!
ReplyDeleteNice Job! You really seemed like you liked the book? haha oh Amanda!
ReplyDelete