2. I once had a newt as a pet.
3. When I was little, I was a huge tomboy.
4. I have a fort in my backyard.
5. When I was little, my room was painted with horses.
6. I go to Ocean City every summer with my cousins.
7. My favorite princess is Belle.
8. I used to be a ballerina.
9. I used to be a cheerleader.
10. My hair is brown, not black.
11. I am not allowed to wear a bikini until I am 16.
12. I am allergic to cats.13. I have never broken a bone.
14. I crashed my bike into my brother and almost broke his wrist.
15. I used to live in Edgewood.
16. People think my brother and I are twins.
17. I like to doodle, but I hate art.
18. My uncle is a hippie.
20. My other uncle is getting fake married because he is already married but didn't invite anyone.
21. I can be really shy when I meet new people, but not usually.
22. I love riding horses, but I hate showing.
23. I sing in public.
24. I can talk more about sports than girly stuff.
25. I'm hilarious, and laugh at myself a lot.
26. My neighbors are my family :)
No comments:
Post a Comment